Meaning of Aeeshah:
is a Swahili girl’s name meaning Life
In Arabic it means Alive.
CLICK HERE PHOTO LINK —–>> Aeeshah
The layout of the Gulfstar Hirsh 45 center cockpit sloop is perfect for extended cruising or live-aboard. The owner’s stateroom has a centerline double berth with private head and shower stall. The forward cabin has a large V-berth with separate head. The main salon has two settees, one converts to a double bed. On the starboard side is a chart/electronics table and a walk-though to the large owner stateroom.
A large well equipped U-shaped galley provides secure space for preparing meals while passage making or at anchor. Huge new 12-volt refrigerator and condenser, 2-burner propane stove with oven, microwave, and extra lighting make the galley an easy place to work.
Raymarine C90 and A70, Chart Plotters, Raymarine Linear auto-pilot with T70 control head, Raymarine radar 4, Raymarine wind, depth and speed, Raymarine SR6 WX network, EPIRB, VHF Standard Horizon AIS enabled, Hand held VHF Icom 1c-M34, VHF Ray Marine, stereo with inside and outside speakers and iPOD input, WIFI Badboy Extreeme long range antenna, Richie Compass.
Electrical & Mechanical
▪ 50 hp Perkins diesel 4-108, 110 Amp Belmar Alternator and Regulator with fuel polishing system and duel filtration
▪ New Max Prop (feathering prop)
▪ 6 gallon hot water heater – engine heat or shore powered
▪ 5 AGM house batteries, 525 AMP Hrs, engine start battery, windlass battery, Charles 40 Amp charger
▪ 16,000 BTU air-conditioner with electronic thermostat, reverse cycle heating
▪ Charles 40 amp Battery charger with battery isolation
▪ 1500 watt inverter installed in electrical circuit
▪ Yamaha Gen 2KW
▪ Wind Genorator: Airex 400 watts with carbon fiber blades
▪ 1, 140 Watts solar panel, 2, 95 Watts solar panels (Go Power), Blue Sky solar regulator
Deck & Cockpit
▪ 11 foot West Marine dinghy with 15 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
▪ Wells Radar Arch
▪ Full cockpit enclosure
▪ Maxwell Electric 1200 watts windlass with duel anchor rollers
▪ 45 CQR primary anchor with 250′ 5/16 HT chain
▪ 35 CQR with 50′ chain and 200′ 3 stranded nylon line, 2 spare danforth anchors
▪ 2 Fiberglass LPG tanks
New fully battoned Doyle mainsail with lazyjacks, new Profurl Roller Furler, new 130% Doyle head sail/ genoa, spinnaker, new Celden solid boomvang, new inner forestay fitted for new staysail, new sail track for main sail.
▪ 160 gallons fresh water
▪ 55 gallons diesel fuel
▪ 22 gallons waste holding tanks